I had a really good painting session last night. I haven't got a lot done recently for various reasons (mostly too much to do and too little time) but last night I was able to sit down and get a solid two hours painting done. I've finished a Call of Cthulhu figure I started weeks ago and got all the base coating done on a Space Marine display model. Pictures of both projects will follow as soon as I get a chance to download them. Hopefully tonight will also be fruitful, after today things pick up and get busy again into the weekend.
Once I have these models done I will be turning my attention to some Flames of War miniatures and my first 15mm painting project. A US M10 tank destroyer platoon.