As always this issue is full of eye candy and at 114 pages, well worth the money. Here's a run down of the key articles in this months WI:
- The First Crusade 1096-99 - Introduction to this months issue
- Contact, Contact: Yellow One Down - Following on from last months special on Vietnam this scenario gives another opportunity to play the Air Cav or NV Regulars
- The Battle of Dorylaeum - One of the deciding battles of the 1st Crusade
- New Zealand Grand Tournament - A FOW tournament held in Auckland
- Islamic Armies of the First Crusade - A look at the Seljuk Turks and Fatimid Caliphate that faces the Crusaders
- The Italians can rob my Country when I am Dead! Part 2 - The second part of a fascinating review of the Italian campaign in Ethiopia in 1935-6
- How to Build Siege Towers - A building guide to making engines of war
- The Heat of Battle - Wargaming at the WWII museum in New Orleans
- The Power and the Glory: The Siege of Jerusalem - All you need to know about the Crusaders capture of the City
- Guards Battlegroups - The History and Tactics of the Late War Guards Armoured Division for FOW
- First Barrier to Bastogne - A Rapid Fire scenario simulating the initial assult on the 9th Armoured Division during the Battle of the Bulge
- A New Era for Plastics - Michael Perry reveals the new period in Plastic miniatures - The Wars of the Roses
- The Severn Valley in Flames - A civil war rages in Britain in 1938!
As well as these articles there are the usual product reviews, news and rules roundup. All in all another excellent issue.