A while ago I bought a cloth Tool Roll full of cheap brushes from a local stationers. The brushes have seen active service for dry brushing, varnish and gluing while the roll is now filled with an assortment of what I consider essential tools and materials.
- A selection of small diamond files
- Mini Clamps
- Brushes for cleaning
- Tweezers (Metal and plastic)
- Pencil (for marking joints etc)
- Craft Knife (with retractable blade)
- Sculpting Tools
- Epoxy Putty
- Epoxy Resin Glue
- Rubber Gloves
- Wooden Sticks for mixing glue
- Leather work sheet (Shammy leather)
I'll be working on two versions of the Panzer VI Tiger while I'm away. One is a Peter Pig model given to me by The Angry Lurker and the other is a Battlefront model from the Wittman box set (GBX16). Both models look like they require a significant amount of cleaning and build time so they should keep me busy for the next few nights while I'm away.