The Decals were the hardest part as they were very small and delicate.
I also painted several destroyed buildings. I bought these resin miniatures at the Redoubt show a few weeks ago and was able to make six buildings with the parts I got.
I glued the resin pieces to some plasticard and then glued sand/gravel to the inside floor areas.
I then undercoated in my customary black. All the brickwork was painted using drybrushed terracotta (Game Colour 65) and Gory Red (Game Colour 11) with a final brush of Dark Flesh tone (8). Inside the buildings the broken plasterwork was picked out using Bone White (Game Colour 34) Elf Skin tone (Game Colour 4). Again a light dusting of Dirty Brown helped give a weathered look. I also found some Nazi Propaganda posters on the Internet which I downloaded and reduced to a suitable size for 15mm. These were fixed using simple white glue and then outlined in dark ink.