Monday 8 April 2013

Minefields: Finished a second time

No sooner had I posted on Friday that I had finished my Minefield terrain than I realised that I was jumping the gun. I'd forgotten to add the grass tufts that normally adorn the bases of my desert figures. I also took another look at the 'dead soldiers' littering the minefields and realised I needed to tidy them up a bit as well. Also the glue fixing the barbed wire to the base had gone opaque and stood out quite starkly and needed a quick drybrush to blend into the rest of the base. So all in all quite a bit of work for a supposedly 'finished' project! So I took an hour out today to fix the problems and here's the doubly finished set of minefields. 


Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply as soon as I can, so why not pop back later and continue the conversation. In the meantime, check out my YouTube channel Miniature Adventures TV