- Cthulhu killed Paul the Octopus - My own personal conspiracy theory about the late football loving Psychic Octopus.
- Artifact from R'lyeh - Relics of R'lyeh turn up all over the place, including the British Museum.
- Hollywood Schmollywood - One of my favorite H.P.Lovecraft stories is going to turned into a big budget movie. I just hope they get it right.
- Mi-go Dreams - My daughters artwork can sometimes be a little disturbing!
- Cthulhu Fhtagn - I have troubled dreams. Maybe the prelude to insanity?
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Cthulhu Rises after BP Disaster in South Park
BP are at it again! Disaster in the Gulf has unleashed Cthulhu on the world and only the Guys at South Park can stop him.
I've had a strange and sudden upsurge in hits on this blog (up 300%!!) over the last six days and I've been trying to figure out why. Then I stumbled upon this clip on YouTube and now I understand why the Cthulhu keyword keeps coming up in search engine hits. This episode of South Park aired in the US on Thursday 28th October... right when my hit counter started to go mad. Far be it for me to ignore the gift horse... here are some more of my Cthulhu related posts.
Labels: CoC RPG, Cthulhu Mythos, TV, YouTube
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ooops! Looks like the embedding has been disabled. Just follow the link and watch the video on YouTube. You won't be disapointed.ReplyDelete
Great but a way too short clip.