- "I'll sneak past the sleeping Dragon using my high Move Silently skill."
- "Sure, here are my weapons..... why are you looking at me like that?"
- "I wish none of this had ever happened" (Words of the recipient of a Wish Spell after a long campaign - Not Technically Last words but too funny not to include)
- "What do you mean its not Bloodied yet?"
- "We'll sneak across the cavern and eavesdrop on the Orc guards" (Spoken by the clumsiest spy's in history)
- "OK here goes, anything but a 1..."
- "It's OK, the surface seems solid enou..."
- "Geronimoooooooo.....!" (Shouted by a Half Orc Fighter as he leapt through an unmarked portal)
- "Don't worry he's bluffing, the GM wouldn't put THAT against us..." (He did)
- "I bet it's an illusion" (It wasn't)
- "Come on then you overgrown lizard, do your worst" (It did)
Character death is an occupational hazard for roleplayers, but if handled right it can turn a mediocre character into a legend.
Might be worth thinking up a choice line or two for tonights game - you're gonna need them!ReplyDelete
-The Evil GM