- Nachos/Corn Chips - If it doesn't crunch loudly during the GM's important monologue then it isn't working.
- Beer (if you're not driving) is guaranteed to make the game interesting. Uninhibited players are soooo interesting.
- Cola or other soft drink for the designated driver... meaning me most of the time.
- Pringles - Cheese & Chive or Paprika. Don't know why but I just associate these with a game. And the lids make great mixing trays for paints.
- Pretzels - High salt content they ensure a steady flow of Beer/Cola and trips to the toilet at various crucial moments in the game.
- Pizza - Don't mention the anchovies... no seriously.
- Coffee - To keep the GM Sharp. He needs to be to able to handle the outrageous behaviour of those that have over-consumed item 2
- Chocolate - The Players need the energy boost after the 4th hour of gaming. Especialy when game night is at the end of a long working week.
- Chips or French Fries - Saturated fat and gaming go hand in hand. I'm sure it's in the rules somewhere.
- Kebab... well we are Brits after all.
OK maybe this isn't a list to every ones taste (no pun intended), but this certainly seems to sum up the eating habits of my group. Surprisingly none of us have had a heart attack yet.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply as soon as I can, so why not pop back later and continue the conversation. In the meantime, keep rolling high!