The snowy weather has meant that I have gone from having a busy weekend lined up to having a lazy Sunday afternoon. So I thought I'd take advantage of the free time and get some painting done of course. But I realised that I was missing one critical element from my models...finished bases.
I totted up how many vehicle bases I needed and was a little shocked to find the figure was close to fifty! Fortunately I had plenty of bases in my supplies cupboard and decided to bite the bullet and make a large batch ready for all my tanks as I complete them over the next few weeks.
This is a bit of a chore, but a necessary step and will save a lot of time later down the line.